Subscribe to Feeds

No matter what happens to you in life, never develop a wounded spirit.

How many times do you find yourself?

Friday night I attended a concert at the Frank Erwin Center and something really stirred in me that night.  I strongly believe that the Holy Spirit of God really wants me to infuse this message into all who will hear it.  From 3am to 7am, I began to write down many thoughts that seem to have been pierced on my heart.  This message is for our kids, for our brothers, for our parents, for our friends, for our Pastors, and for all of those people that we pray for every day.  Let's pray for ourselves:


How is your relationship with God?

Does it come and go with the people around you and their faith?

Does it come and go with a good message from your pastor?

Does it fade like the music you just heard on your iPod?  

Or is it yours?

Are your arms wrapped around Jesus?
In your prayers, in God's word, in your thoughts, in your prayers, in your personality, in your gifts, in your talents, in your time, in your Church, in your money, in your dating relationships, in your marriage, in your work...

As I think about Overflow, I think about how Life flows from the source.  What is your source?  Do you want it to infiltrate all of the areas of your life?  Or do you want the areas of  your life to determine your faith?  

How many times do you find yourself?  Living the faith of others...


0 comments: