Subscribe to Feeds

No matter what happens to you in life, never develop a wounded spirit.

Blowing my mind with Blessings

A few things to mention about how good God is:

  • He always rebukes me (and it doesn't hurt, because I love Him and He me)
  • 2 guys moved my stuff out of my condo and into a trailer...from the 3rd floor in 95 degree Texas heat. Paul Riley and Cillo Campos are my heroes.
  • Cillo drove the trailer to Fort Worth, helped me unload it into my new home, and drove the trailer back to Austin.
  • Spoke with 2 scholarship people today. Both mentioned that they felt the committees would look favorably upon my application. (Major encouragment)
  • Friends in Austin are helping me locate and find employment in Fort Worth.
  • Friends in DFW are helping me locate and find employment in Fort Worth.
  • Gateway Church people have blown me away with hospitality and first impressions. I might not have to visit another church!
  • My parents are so close to my heart. It is a blessing every day that I get to talk with them.
  • The scriptures are molding me into the man God has created me to be. I pray that everyday I would depend on Him and that God would know I will follow Him anywhere.

0 comments: